The Skeleton Wah is set up to match DJ Ashba’s preferred tone and wah sweep perfectly. And it glows in the dark! Apart from that, it meets all of the expectations you would have in a Marley wah pedal. Switchless on/off, ‘True Tone’ Bypass Buffer, Quick Clip battery door, etc.
In Europe only, you can also get a pot-based version of this pedal (the SKW2 model).
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Tailored for DJ Ashba – Delivers his preferred tone and wah sweep
- Glows in the Dark – The entire pedal glows, not just the print. Patent-pending Morley technology.
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- Internal Wah Level Control – Use a trimpot to customize the wah output level.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Visual Feedback – LED indication.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Current Draw – 13 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.
IMAGES (SKW 1)